Comment on page
Import/Export Custom Pricing rules
You can automatically create CP rules by using the import/export function on the application. This is helpful when you have many rules that you want to simultaneously upload to your store without making them manually.
From Custom Pricing, head to Import/Export CP Rules, and you can start exporting your rules.
You can locate the Export buttons on the bottom of the page:
Once downloaded, you can open the file and make changes to the rules.
From Custom Pricing, head to Import/Export CP Rules:
On the top of the page, you can download a sample file to input all the fields, instead of making a file from scratch.
You can also use the guidelines (next to the Download Sample button) to be informed of what types of input is needed for each row.
- 1.A maximum of 400 rules can be imported in one CSV file.
- 2.Each CP rule must have a different ID.
- 3.status must be one of these values:
- 4.apply_to must be one of these values:
- Logged-in customers
- Not logged-in customers
- Specific customers
- Customer tags
- 5.apply_to_markets must be one of the two values:
- All markets
- Specific markets
- 6.exclude_from must be one of these values:
- Specific customers
- Custom tags
- 7.product_condition_type must be one of these values:
- All products
- Specific products
- Product collections
- Product tags
- 8.discount_type must be one of these values:
- Apply a price to selected products
- Decrease a fixed amount of the original prices of selected products
- Decrease the original prices of selected products by a percentage
- 9.name, apply_to, product_condition_type, exclude_from and discount_type must not be empty
- 10.If apply_to is Specific Customers, then customer_emails must not be empty and customer_emails must be separated by a comma ","
- 11.customer_emails must already exist in your Shopify store
- 12.If apply_to is Customer tags, then customer_tags must not be empty
- 13.If product_condition_type is Specific Products, please enter at least one of these fields:
- 14.product_titles, sku, barcode, and product_collections must be separated by a comma ","
- 15.If product_condition_type is Product tags, then product_tags must not be empty
- 16.If exclude_from is Customer tags, then the exc_customer_tags must not be empty
- 17.If exclude_from is Specific customers, then exc_customer_emails must not be empty
- 18.exc_customer_emails must already exist in your Shopify store
- 19.If exc_customer_emails contains more than one email, then separate each email with a comma and a space ", "
- 20.If apply_to_markets is Specific markets, then specific_markets must not be empty
- 21.specific_markets must already exist in your Shopify store (for example, if you have 2 markets called NA and EU in your Shopify Admin console, you should enter NA and/or EU in specific_markets)
- 22.If specific_markets contains more than one market, then separate each market with a comma and a space ", "
- 23.If start_date and end_date are to be set, the format in the CSV file must be carefully checked. It should be in the format "mm-dd-yyyy HH:mm:ss"
- 24.Import and add rules: Add new rules on top of the existing custom pricing rules.
- 25.Import and replace rule: Delete the existing custom pricing rules and replace them with the rules imported through the CSV file
If everything is correct to the guideline, a Success Message should pop up:
In case you have existing rules on your store, you can choose if the imported rules should override the existing ones or not.
Import and Add Rules: If you choose this option, the newly imported CP rules will be added to the existing CP rules and displayed in the CP rules grid.
Import and Replace Rules: If you choose this option, existing CP rules will be replaced by the newly imported ones. It means that the old CP rules in your store will be deleted, and only newly imported rules will display in your CP rules section.
Last modified 5d ago