Comment on page
Zapiet Pickup + Delivery
To integrate Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery with B2B/Wholesale, you need both applications installed. You can integrate 2 apps from Essential plan ($25/month, billed monthly or $22.5/month, billed yearly)
Then, from the B2B/Wholesale app, head to Integration and click on Connect on Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery app.
After installing Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery, you should receive an email from them with all necessary information to set up with your Shopify store. In case you didn’t receive any email from Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery, here’s some information to get you started:
After finishing setting up, you should be able to use both apps integrated.
Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery works with most of B2B/Wholesale features such as Quantity Break or Custom Pricing
For example, you use Quantity Break (from B2B/Wholesale) and Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery for your store:
- 1.Create a Quantity Break rule
For this tutorial, I chose a rule with a purchase from 10 to 15 products will get a 50% discount
- 2.Set up your store with Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery
- 3.On the storefront, you should see a Quantity Break table and no “Buy Now” button
- 4.On Cart page, you should see shipping options and the price according to Quantity Break rule
- 5.After purchasing, you should see an order with details from both apps
If you didn't connect 2 apps at Integration, using the same rule as before, orders created will apply the rules from either B2B/Wholesale or Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery.
From the picture, the order didn't apply the rule from Quantity Break, only filled Additional details.
Last modified 4d ago