Comment on page
Set up your Wholesale shipping rate
With Shipping Rate, you can set up rates based on the volume of your customers' orders.
- Enter the Name of the rule
- Choose to Enable or Disable the rule
Choose who this rule is applied to.
- You can choose Specific customers by entering their emails
- You can choose Customer tags to choose a group of eligible customers (e.g. "b2b" tag)
You can choose who are excluded from Apply to Customers, in Exclude Customers:
Choose which products to apply the rule to.
This setting is in Advanced Settings, you can choose which products are excluded from the Shipping Rate rule.
You can select how many times the code can be used in total, or for each customers.
"Limit number of times this discount can be used per customer" option only works if you choose "Logged-in customers", "Specific customers" or "Customer tags".
In Rule Settings, you can choose between Quantity Range and Amount Range (similar to Quantity Break)
In Shipping Rate, you can configure:
- From/To: define the minimum and maximum number/amount of products that customers must purchase to incur a shipping fee.
- Shipping Rate Calculation: choose between Percentage and Flat rate
- Value: input the number for the shipping fee.
If you choose Shipping Rate Calculation to be Percentage and Value to be 10, that means the shipping fee is 10% of the total order's value.
After setting up everything, hit the Save button.
For demonstration, I've set up the shipping fee similar to Step 8.
- Buy from 1 to 50 products -> Shipping fee is 10% of total order
- Buy from 50 to 100 products -> Shipping fee is 50
Here's the shipping fee when I'm checking out:
Last modified 1mo ago