Comment on page
Create dedicated Wholesale Registration Form
If you want to create a dedicated registration form to verify a Wholesale company (business name, address, license, etc.), then our Registration Form feature would be your go-to solution.
- Go to Dashboard and enable Registration Form
- After enabling, go to Configuration
- Press Create new form to customize your rule
If you choose to edit the Default Shopify Form, this will add fields to your original Create new account page on your store.
- Enter the Form Name
- Choose to Enable or Disable the form in Status
- In After registration, customer you can choose among
- Will be auto-approved: every accounts signing up will be approved.
- You can choose whether customers can sign up with inactive accounts.
- Will need to be manually approved: you can manually approve which accounts can become your customers
- If you check the "Show password field on registration form", notification emails will be sent to the customers, and they can access your store from there
- If you uncheck the "Show password field on registration form", invitation emails will be sent to the customers, and they can set up their account from there.
The reCAPTCHA function of B2B/ Wholesale Solution app can cause conflict when simultaneously turned on. Therefore, we strongly advise enabling only one spam protection method when using B2B Solution’s Registration Form.
You can turn off Shopify’s reCAPTCHA by going to Online store > Preference and locate the checkboxes under Spam Protection.
There are a lot of fields that you can choose from and customize your own form.
You can click on the right-side options to add to the form, or hold and drag.
Also, the Upload File field allows file types are .csv, .doc, .docx, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .pdf, .wav, .xls, .xlsx, .zip, .txt, .mp4 and the file must not exceed 2MB.
Head to Registration Form > Installation, and press the Install button in Automatic Installation
You can also customize where the form is, with Manual Installation.
To preview your newly created form, click on the
icon next to the form.
Last modified 1mo ago