Comment on page
Display Custom Pricing prices along with Original Price/Compare at Price
After setting up the Custom Pricing to your store, if you want to set comparison with the original prices, then you can do this within our app.
If your custom price is higher than original price/compare at price or your original price is higher than/equal to compare at price, your store will not show Custom Pricing prices that you've set up.
This screen should pop up:
In Display Customized Price, you can choose among 3 options:
- Show only CP price (Disable store's Compare at price and Original price)
- Show CP price and Compare at price
- Show CP price and Original price
You can find Compare at price in every product's detail page in Shopify Admin
You can also change the color of your text in Color Design.
After setting up everything, hit the Save button.
Once you've configured the prices, you can go to your store to see how it looks.
For demonstration, option Show CP price and Original price was selected:
When there are Quantity Break rules and Custom Pricing rules simultaneously set for the same products/customers, the one with the lower price rate will be applied. The below examples show how the price appears on the cart page in this condition.
- Enable QB/AB rule from the left panel: This rule is applied to all products, if customers buy from 1-3 items, those items get $12 each.
Enable the Custom Pricing rule, under Display Customized Price section, choose how Custom Pricing displays on your store.
Then, for example a product has price and Compare at price as below:
With all these above settings, products have both QA/QB and CP rules will display on the cart page like the below image:
- Show only CP price (Disable store's Compare at price and Original price).For example, the original product price = $100, compare at price = $130 and you set up CP price = $20, QB/AB price = $12 it displays: $20 $12
- Show CP price and Compare at price.For example the Compare at price = $130, Original price = $100 and you set up CP price = $20, QB/AB price = $12, it shows both prices: $130 $12.
Note: If your product doesn't have Compare at price, it will display the Original price instead: $100 $12
- Show CP price and Original price.For example the Original price = is $100 and you set up CP price = $20, QA/QB price = $12, it shows both prices: $100 $12
Last modified 1mo ago