Comment on page
Set Discount Codes on your orders
If you use some of our features like Custom Pricing or Quantity Break, and you notice that Shopify discount codes don't work on orders with the altered pricing, then the Discount Codes feature is the solution.
Below is the tutorial on how to use the Discount Codes feature.
- Go to Dashboard and enable Discount Codes
- After enabling, go to Configuration
- Press Create new rule to customize your rule
- Enter the Name of the rule
- Choose to Enable or Disable the discount code
- In Discount code: you can manually enter your desired code here, or have it auto generated.
- You can set up the code to be case-sensitive or not.
- In Discount type, there are 3 options:
- Product discount: choose what products and who can get discounted.
- Order discount: choose who can get discounted
- Free shipping: eligible orders will be shipped free of charge.
For Product discount, you have to choose which products will get discounted:
Choose who can apply the discount codes:
- You can choose Specific customers by entering their emails
- You can choose Customer tags to choose a group of eligible customers (e.g. "b2b" tag)
When your customers added items to the cart, they will be redirected to the cart page with the discount applied. (if the items and/or the customer is eligible)
You can select how many times the code can be used in total, or for each customer.
"Limit number of times this discount can be used per customer" option only works if you choose "Logged-in customers", "Specific customers" or "Customer tags".
Choose when the discount code is eligible for use. If there is an end date, the discount code is automatically unavailable.
After customizing your discount code, hit the "Save" button to save your rule.
- On the Cart page:
- On the Checkout page:
In case you test out the feature and find out that you want all of the text translated into your language, from the left-side navigation bar, go to Discount Code > Settings:
In this page, you can translate the message into your language, manually.
Last modified 1mo ago