Comment on page
Set customized pricing per product per customer
For Custom Pricing (CP), you can quickly set customized pricing for a product list. But if you want to set detailed pricing for each product, you can choose either to create a Price List manually or import the list to your store.
- Go to Dashboard and enable Custom Pricing
- After enabling, head to Installation:
- On Automatic Installation, hit Install button
- On your left-hand side navigation, inside Custom Pricing (CP) section, click Price List per Customer
- Press Create new rule to customize your rule
If there are several rules applied to the same products or customers, and they have the same priorities, the latest created rule is applied.
Choose who can see the altered pricing on your products
- You can choose Specific customers by entering their emails
- You can choose Customer tags to choose a group of eligible customers (e.g. "b2b" tag)
- You can choose certain customers to be excluded from your applied customer group from Step 3
You can also set a start/end date for the created rule
- You can search products by manually typing product name into the box named Filter products or using Browse products button.
You can also search products by tag or collection that had been created before.
- After selecting products from the list, the Product Detailed Price Table is shown on the page for you to edit pricing options with the corresponding amount.
- Make sure that you filled out all the product's amount before saving the rule.
Last modified 1mo ago