Comment on page
Import/Export Quantity/Amount Break rules
You can mass create QB rules with the import/export feature. This is helpful to create rules faster, and you don't have to create each rule manually.
From Quantity/Amount Break (QB/AB), head to Import/Export, and you can start exporting your rules.
You can locate the Export buttons on the bottom of the page:
Once downloaded, you can open the file and make changes to the rules.
From Quantity/Amount Break (QB/AB), head to Import/Export:
On the top of the page, you can download a sample file to input all the fields, instead of making a file from scratch.
You can also use the guidelines (next to the Download Sample button) to be informed of what types of input is needed for each row.
- 1.id, titles, sku and barcode must be unique
- 2.status must be one of these values:
- 3.priority must be in the range of 0-99
- 4.apply_to_customers must be one of these values:
- Logged-in customers
- Not logged-in customers
- Specific customers
- Customer tags
- 5.apply_to_products muse be one of these values:
- All products
- Specific products
- Product collections
- Product tags
- 6.exclude_customers must be one of these values:
- Specific customers
- Customer tags
- 7.rule_setting field must be one of these value:
- QB (Quantity Break)
- AB (Amount Break)
- 8.If rule_setting is QB, rule_type must be one of these values:
- Minimum Order Qty
- Minimum Product Qty
- Minimum Variant Qty
- 9.If rule_setting is AB, rule_type must be one of these values:
- Order Amount
- Product Amount
- Variant Amount
- 10.discount_type must be one of these values:
- Apply a price to selected products
- Decrease a fixed amount of the original prices of selected products
- Decrease the original prices of selected products by a percentage
- 11.table_style must be one of these values:
- 1.Full range & Discounts
- 2.Full range & Discounted prices
- 3.From & Discounts
- 4.From & Discounted prices 1
- 5.From & Discounted prices 2
- 6.From & Discounts with Discounted prices 1
- 7.From & Discounts with Discounted prices 2
- 8.Legacy 1
- 9.Legacy 2
- 12.If apply_to_customers field is Specific Customers, then customer_emails must not be empty and already exits in the Shopify store
- 13.If apply_to_customers or exclude_customers field is Customer tags, then customer_tags must not be empty
- 14.If apply_to_products field is Specific Products, then product_titles must not be empty
- 15.If apply_to_products field is Product tags, then product_tags must not be empty
- 16.If exclude_customers field is Specific customers, then exclude_customer_emails must not be empty
- 17.If exclude_customers field is Customer tags, then exclude_customers_tags must not be empty
- 18.exclude_customer_emails must already exist in your Shopify store
- 19.If exclude_customer_emails contains more than one email, then separate each email must be separated by a comma and a space ", "
- 20.sku and barcode must be formatted as “Text“
If everything is correct to the guideline, a Success Message should pop up:
In case you have existing rules on your store, you can choose if the imported rules should override the existing ones or not.
Import and Add Rules: If you choose this option, the newly imported Quantity Break rules will be added to the existing rules and displayed in the rules grid.
Import and Replace Rules: If you choose this option, existing Quantity Break rules will be replaced by the newly imported ones. It means that the old rules in your store will be deleted, and only newly imported rules will display in your rules section.
Last modified 1mo ago