Comment on page
Display prices with and without taxes
Tax Display helps you display product prices with and without taxes.
Below is the tutorial on how to use the feature.
- Go to Dashboard and enable Tax Display
- After enabling, go to Configuration
- Press Create new rule to customize your rule
- Enter the Name of the rule
- Enter the Priority (0 is the highest priority)
- Choose to Enable or Disable the rule
If there are several rules applied to the same products or customers, and they have the same priorities, the latest created rule is applied.
Choose who can see the altered pricing on your products
- You can choose Specific customers by entering their emails
- You can choose Customer tags to choose a group of eligible customers (e.g. "b2b" tag)
Choose which products to apply the rule to.
In this section, you can select:
- Show price types: prices with VAT only, prices without VAT only, or both.
- Set the font size ratio between VAT and no VAT price. The former ratio is for no VAT price and the latter one is for VAT price.
- You can also choose the font color of each type of prices.
Click Save to save the configuration.
After setting up the rule, go to Installation to install the changes to your store:
Once everything is set up, here's what you can expect it to look like:
Last modified 1mo ago